- Understand vacancy cost, both actual and economic vacancy. Renting properties at the right rent can maximize your return.
- Analyze the market around your property – if there is a property at a higher rent, it is probably due better appliances and well maintained
- Hold your investment for a time horizon of 5 years to maximize your return.
- Understand your investment goals: Cash flow or equity
- Hire a good property manager. Property Mangers can make sure that your tenants are paying on time and take care of the property and perform regular inspections.
- Understand your business model and stick to it.
- Class A properties—cost more, have higher end tenants, get higher rents,
- low maintenance cost vs. Class C properties which cost less, attract high drama tenants, and will cost more in maintenance
- regular maintenance will reduce the higher costs later
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.