Real Estate Buyers and Buyers’ Agent Status
Let’s start out this discussion of real estate buyers and buyers’ agent status, and it’s not the best of statements to begin our discussion. If your buyer really isn’t telling you the truth about what they want or can afford, it could be because they don’t trust you with the knowledge. I know that’s a tough one to hear, but it’s true in many cases. If they aren’t sure that you’ll work in their best interests with full knowledge of their situation, then they won’t tell you everything.
The “clueless” part isn’t just as regards the first time home buyer. Many experienced buyers who have done multiple transactions in their lives will still not have market-specific knowledge that can hurt them in their quest for a home.
- Local custom as to earnest money and offer presentation.
- Market conditions, absorption rates, and local market trends.
- Specific area knowledge that dictates very different home prices in areas not that far apart geographically.
- Quality information as related to specific builders or subdivisions.
- Even specific knowledge of how certain listing brokers handle their negotiations on behalf of their sellers.
The Best Real Property Management Premier in Pembroke Pines city at Florida as real estate agents, we have a wealth of valuable knowledge and great services to bring to our buyers. But, it’s only valuable if they perceive it to be. We have Blogs and content on our website that help the buyers develop a trust on us even before they make contact with you. It could save a lot of hassle and increase your income significantly.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.